Like a chain, your marketing is only as strong as your weakest link.
Here are some examples of things that are easily overlooked or moved down the priority list, but can be corrected easily.
- Web site formatting/spacing issues.
- Cleanliness of lobby and offices that customers see.
- Cleanliness of delivery trucks.
- Bathroom cleanliness.
- Quality of your PowerPoint images.
- The slowest responding or least informed customer service rep, salesperson or receptionist.
- Your neglected storefront.
- Your misused logo.
We all overlook things that we see or interact with every day.
A can of paint, and a fresh set of eyes, can go a long way to making your company more customer friendly.